Monday 20 June 2022

Father's Day 2022
"Daddy ,you are strong and tall,
Stand by me and catch me when I fall.
I look up to you as my superhero,
I will follow your steps,where ever you go,
you are my pride, Daddy do you know."
Little Boys and girls of DL DAV Model school made their daddies super proud and paid immense respect and expressed their gratitude by celebrating Father's Day in a spectacular way, Kids pampered their Dad with scrumptious refreshment, made beautiful cards, sang different rhymes/songs and danced for them, none the less they even awarded their Father with trophy of no.1 Dad.
That touched every Dad's heart and brought many dear dads to tears.

























































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

  SWIMMING STARS Students made a splash at the school pool, diving into fun water play! Laughter echoed as they enjoyed every moment. 😄 Swi...